An award-winning journalist throws his professional integrity away by acting a fool and publishing long, ranting pieces on popular culture, post-modern life and the overall human condition without the help of a copy editor.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Oh dear...

Before I get back into writing longer blog entries--sorry folks, searching for paying jobs takes up a great deal of time--here are a few more morsels of wisdom from the drug-addled brains of NorCal individuals in my life. Bonus point to anyone who can guess which two lines are from yours truly.

Female: "Then I started telling her that I had just done acid."
Male 1: "Why?"
Male 2: "Because she gave her fried chicken!"

"If you had a ballsack, you would rub it on furniture, too!"

"
Transsexual cottage!"

"The more automatic squirting devices I have, the better."

"
Find me Oxycontin shaped like Flintstones."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home