An award-winning journalist throws his professional integrity away by acting a fool and publishing long, ranting pieces on popular culture, post-modern life and the overall human condition without the help of a copy editor.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Day for Night

I was planning on analyzing Green Day's seminal album Dookie in this spot, but after a horrendous fight with my parents I only want to curl up into a ball on my bed and sleep. If any friends can give me solace, now is the time.

I'll get around to the Green Day thing soon enough, because I really think it's of interest both to my evoltion as a writer (which is going well but not as swimmingly as I would have hoped)
and to your curiosity. Stay tuned.

P.S. You, Me & Dupree was not bad at all. It's a pimple on the ass of Pirates 2, but weighing against the fact that I was considering seeing Little Man instead of Dupree, I was pleasantly surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home