An award-winning journalist throws his professional integrity away by acting a fool and publishing long, ranting pieces on popular culture, post-modern life and the overall human condition without the help of a copy editor.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Working Title

If you do not have epilepsy (or have not been accused of it--sorry honey), I suggest you take a look at this very special online film project.

http://www.cuechamp.com/working_title.htm

If you've ever wondered what it looks like inside my head when I dream--and lord help you if you have--this is good representation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stevi said...

For the benefit of my health, I shall refrain from viewing this monstrous spectacle.

Clearly, I watched David Lynch's The Elephant Man today. In monsterrrrrrrrs.

16:50

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home