An award-winning journalist throws his professional integrity away by acting a fool and publishing long, ranting pieces on popular culture, post-modern life and the overall human condition without the help of a copy editor.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The 8th step of addiction recovery would be very odd in this situation


So, I just voted 100 times for Jordin Sparks to win "American Idol." I know the first step of addiction recovery is admitting you have a problem, and I wholeheartedly admit that I fall under this category, but there is no part of me that wants to quit the drug that is "American Idol." Sorry.

During today's final performance night, though, one thing did strike me as incredibly awkward: Marlee Matlin was in the audience.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home