An award-winning journalist throws his professional integrity away by acting a fool and publishing long, ranting pieces on popular culture, post-modern life and the overall human condition without the help of a copy editor.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Where I've been...

Holy shit, that was scary. After neglecting the power source to my PowerBook G4, it, of course, turned off due to lack of battery. Upon restarting, most of my saved passwords at any number of websites went bye-bye, including this here one for Blogger. Now, since Blogger has updated all of its nifty little features, users have had to upgrade to having a gmail account, and I for the life of me had no idea what that username and password were. They weren't my normal ones, so what the fuck did I do when I signed up in the first place?

Here I am promising daily updates, and I go three days with nuthin'.


Je suis desole.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home