An award-winning journalist throws his professional integrity away by acting a fool and publishing long, ranting pieces on popular culture, post-modern life and the overall human condition without the help of a copy editor.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Where I'm Going

It seems that a few of my plans for this site has changed since I started really getting into the writing last summer. While this blog will (hopefully) not be permanently neglected, I have shifted my focus to two other blogs which will generate more traffic and hopefully a richer community.

For now, I am the sole writer for these two sites:

www.poweredbyshows.com

www.poweredbymovies.com

I am contributing at least three articles per site per day, so the free time I have will most likely go more toward these two than Media Whore here. What remaining time I will time (weekends) can shift toward here. No promises, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stevi said...

I have tagged you.

http://fireyelectra.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-am-full-of-facts.html

10:01

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home